What a long day of travel, despite the flight being only 5 hours. I guess that is the curse of a night flight where you can't seem to fall asleep.
I am quite nervous for the start of the DTS here in Iceland. There are a lot of unknowns. This feeling really hit me as we touched down in Iceland. I felt almost afraid that I had made a bad choice in coming here. Is this really where I am supposed to be? Is this really what I should be doing? It made the journey out of the airport quite long as my brain ran rampant with doubt. Thankfully, these thoughts were quickly put out of my head when I met our school leader and two of my fellow classmates. A sense of ease passed over me as we shared many stories including similar fears about what shape this journey would take. I guess the unknown scares most of us, eh?
I can take comfort in the fact that my fellow classmates are in the same boat as me. With everyone here now, we all seem anxious to get started tomorrow.
Ben we are praying for you and remember that doubt and second guessing doesn't come from God! Stay firm and lean...remember your testimony. Bless you and Whoot Whoot for the blog!
ReplyDeleteLove that you got an "eh" in the first post. Represent!
ReplyDeleteJordan